2. EU is not so sure. Standing by in the middle.
3. Other Western countries softly following the first group: Canada, Norway, Switzerland...
4. Against whom do they want to devaluate? New experiment: big 4 against the rest.
5. Meanwhile, China, Brazil, and Russia preparing a new monetary order.
6. China needs more gold to back up its currency. Probably, they are secretly buying. And they want lower prices.
7. Paper gold and physical gold should have really different prices. So far, they don't. What if someone forces gold futures down to buy cheap physical?